GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-51

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Wow, look at the volume! A weeks worth in one day and still going. Nice slow recovery. I'm not sure why people are complaining about the so called capital raising as it was clearly stated in the Announcement on the 2/10/18:

"Shareholders will be updated throughout the process as appropriate, and the amount of capital to beraised will be determined closer to the proposed offering."

Apart from the fact that GMV can't hit a promised date to save themselves, they have been very successful in delivering what they have promised when it's been in their power to do so. I hate the fact I am now in a position of waiting until end of April for more news, and then even more after that, as it's painful to keep holding and in the meantime watching the SP dwindle further and further away.

I also disagree with the idea that the SP is being manipulated. Clearly there is some fatigue setting in and some are selling for whatever reasons they are. Regardless of the fact, I still remain confident of the path we are on, despite the LONGER time frames, but I am changing my sentiment to HOLD in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.