RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Below is an edited version of an article containing some key...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Below is an edited version of an article containing some key statements relevant to FMS but not copied in full. I believe this has been seen before on HC, but if accurate, in my opinion, it raises some disturbing issues.

Baotou Steel to deepen cooperation with Australia BBI Group2018-09-19 15:11:43

A group of five from BBI Group visited Baotou Steel International Economic & Trading Co., Ltd. to discuss about the future development direction of BBI Group and the supply of high-grade iron ore products for Baotou Steel................ Baotou Steel..... intends to introduce BBI Group's iron ore after the mine put into production......The large-scale integrated development project in BallaBalla, Western Australia, Australia....in the Pilbara region, Western Australia. It is a large-scale integrated development project including port, railway infrastructure, and PIOP iron ore resources, which is now developed by BBI Group Pty Ltd (BBIG), a subsidiary of BBI Group of Australia. It has PIOP mining rights and the right to develop and operate the railways under BBI project. Zhongchong Group has signed a memorandum of understanding on cooperation with BBIG in December 2016. Zhongchong Group, together with large enterprises such as China Building Material Federation, will organize a Chinese investment portfolio responsible for the total operation of the project funds, and provide project with contracting, financing, equipment, and other services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.