AGR 4.55% 2.1¢ aguia resources limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This ASX release provides more information to shareholders regarding the proposal by three shareholders (currently holding 5.39% of Aguia Resources shares) to remove and replace all but one of the current directors (Mr Reid to remain).

The release contains a statement by the Executive Chairperson of AGR which recommends shareholders to vote AGAINST the proposal.

The Executive Chairperson (Mr Pint) does not believe that replacing current directors with four new directors would benefit AGR.

Mr Pint states "Based on the very limited information provided by the Requisitioning Shareholders, none of the Proposed Directors have experience in mining in South America, no relationships in South America, no experience with TSX Venture listed entities and no particular qualifications that would make them suitable to act as Directors of the Company".

In addition, Mr Pint states "The Requisition Notice is also unnecessarily disruptive to the Company...".

I believe all shareholders should read the Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting and Explanatory Memorandum and cast their proxy votes as they deem wise.

I will cast my proxy vote in accordance with the Executive Chairperson's recommendation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $13.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.693K 271.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 370000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1151562 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 100922
Last updated 15.15pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.