ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    This is also my understanding and reason why I put this on forum to hear others view.

Obviously nothing can be done by small shareholder and now with huge stake hold by "friends" from Galaxy, any future proposed "incentives" will be as granted.

However this is the most upsetting part:

"The objective of the Incentive Plan Rules is to assist the Company in attracting, motivating and retaining executives and other key employees."

Are they saying that money paid to them are worth peanuts and we need to approve such incentives to keep them motivated in their duties, as without motivation our SP could easy go below $0.10.

Holding only TAW shares, I did not paid much attention to our join partner, but my recollection is of constant attempts of Alliance board in awarding themselves huge number of shares.

As they say, old habits never die.

I suggest we all support such incentives and hope that now motivated executives can help us to trade for a week or two within $0.20 in July.

I have no problem with more rewards if BOD and other key "employees" performance will get us back into $0.40 but providing awards to be motivated to perform???

If you are an employee, try to ask your boss to give you bonuses to get your motivated to do your duties as required and good luck with this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.