ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    This was decided in March 2019, nothing new. This was decided by the board for the mission impossible - save OLI.

Now it's saved, they're going thru with those resolutions.

Now, that this tells me is that, things are happening, mission is done. If I could I'd attend this EGM.

The salaries of the board are very low. 80k 100k... it is normal they get paid in shares. It aligns their objectives with the performance of the buusiness.

If they had higher salaries, downrampers would say look at those salaries for a business like that, now, they have low salaries and a decent payment in shares, it's look at the value of those shares... You know who had high salaries, used their benefits frivolously and little shares and totally sunk this business in my opinion? Past management. Those guys will never learn.

It's comical but to those interested in real analysis. This is totally fine.

March 2019 - when OLI was 2.2c and the downrampers were talking about bankruptcy. And now we're here, comfortably sitting above 75c and heading to 15c (if my predictions come true).

This is why it's not price sensitive. nothing new. If anything, the timing of this tells me, a lot of good news are coming
    Last edited by NZtrader369: 09/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.