AVR 1.92% $18.55 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-16

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Nathan

Don't take it personally. Our views on this matter differ that is all. I have been through a lot with this company and have a sh.t load of money to make back (over $100k) which I am hopeful of doing. I have in the past been a big fan of WP - he is a great orator and I thought what AHZ needed to get us heading in the right direction. However the talk has not matched the results.
    TAVR is our last roll of the dice despite plenty of money being thrown at the other parts of the company before they were sold off or worse - written off. We are all in the same boat but this latest proposition strikes me as being more of the same destruction of shareholders wealth (and I use that term lightly) that we have witnessed for years and it seems without guilt or responsibility from those we have placed in control.The terms of the deal do allow for a payback of the loan so I was dismayed to read WP's tweet that we would be backtracking on a done deal if we took that action.
    Many people have alluded to the overly high salaries paid to staff and management and the lack of personal belief in the company by them not buying shares (again a very different approach to Warren B). There are plenty of examples of top execs who have cut their salaries and bonuses in good faith when things have not gone right but I do not see this from Admedus management despite years of losses which we are paying very high salaries to achieve.
    Yes I am mad/sad/worried/concerned but not at you MacT.

Cheers

Wazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.55
Change
0.350(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $356.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.20 $18.62 $18.20 $68.60K 3.738K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $18.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.90 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.