LKE 5.26% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-28

1. 21,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Good morning dugsab. I wasn't intending to be flippant when I said "who knows" and "it's on the cards".
    LKE is very much still in the speculative arena and there is anticipation building up from statements being made by management which are very plausible and frankly, expected. such as "It is the company’s intention to follow up on the possibilities available to assist in future financing for construction."
    Who anticipated the announcement that came out on 21 February??
    Who are understanding that the funds from the latest CR will not do anything other than keeping the company afloat and getting some essential housekeeping done?
    Who believes that those funds really play a very small part in what this company MUST get to take it into the future as a producer?
    Who, then, "expects" that management's major priority now is to DO what they say they need to do?
    "It is the company’s intention to follow up on the possibilities available to assist in future financing for construction."

Yes, "who knows" and it is most certainly "on the cards". Ignore that out of the blue announcement at your own risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $156.3K 4.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 3517015 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 415583 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.