ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Looks like the performance rights can be exercised at zero expense. It's not clear to me how they are 'performance'-driven, they seem to be triggered simply by being employed by DGO on the exercise date.

As ever, lots of independent opinions on the fairness of the various share and options grants, as well as the insider transactions of the last few months. But the bald truth is that these assessors have been paid for their impartial view. And the larger shareholders will vote through all the resolutions anyway, abstaining only on the ones in which they benefit personally.

It's the risk of investing in a company where the ownership is so concentrated, I suppose. I just hope these guys deliver in a way that minority shareholders get a slice of the action as well. The trend hasn't been hugely encouraging so far.

The date of the meeting in mid June may also discourage DGO from pushing too aggressively on the exploration at Mallina as it'll be a tad more embarrassing to be handing out all of these goodies if the share price is already climbing higher...?

Last edited by hongkie: 12/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.