SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Yep, that is my experience. Bots usually can't operate in a low...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Yep, that is my experience. Bots usually can't operate in a low liquidity environment. One of the primary parameters for targeting a stock for Bot activity, is a liquidity coefficient. Bots love stocks with over one billion free trading shares, the more the merrier, because their money is harvested in pips.

This consolidation should go a long way to killing off any rampant Bot trading in Senex, and will certainly make the company more attractive to large investors, in particular to overseas funds, especially those based in North America.

Post consolidation, today's price of 35 cents equates to $2.80 - and that kind of price, and share structure, may also make it eligible to trade in the USA or Europe/UK on a major exchange if it so desired, or if a large fund with deep investment pockets wanted it to.

It is the right time for this to consolidate, and the directors seem to have their timing right, which could see this soon after the consolidation, run up to $4 or $5 dollars. It will be interesting to watch.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.