VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Might be an idea to remember who actually owns most of the...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Might be an idea to remember who actually owns most of the equity in Vortive and what that entity does to make money.

From what I understand Trojan Capital Fund and Rocket Science are run by an individual that could be considered an activist investor / corporate raider...the management of Vortive would most likely be under considerable influence from that entity / personality.

Vortive have a small stake in only one private Indian asset and no one really knows its' true value. Further more the asset is part of an industry that is globally contracting and this trend will no doubt, at some point, start to ramp up in India. Sooner than later is my guess.

If we look at what corporate riders do historically I would not be surprised if Vortive will become a relatively short lived public entity once the TSI acquisition is realised.

And lets not forget our ol' buddy of Bretnall Custodians...I wonder how he will be voting.

At the end of the day I am just hoping I get my capital back intact so that I can walk away from this whole saga and look back at it as an interesting and educational experience.

So I will be casting my vote...again...with this thought in mind.

Just my thoughts not IA.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.