VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I agree with you and I can imagine you would have had some...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I agree with you and I can imagine you would have had some interesting conversations...But Trojan has a track record that is worth investigating, I guess time will tell in this regard.

Don't forget, however...

"TSI, has a high dependency on a major customer contract, which contributes to approximately 70% of TSI's annual revenue. This particular customer contract has a term of 6 years and is due to expire in December 2022 and there is no certainty that TSI will be able to successfully renew the relevant contract..."

I know the old 80/20 rule often applies to very successful companies but this contract is 1 year away from expiry and Indians are known to drive hard bargains; importantly we don't really know the capabilities of the current management. That's one reason why I think the 60 mill Oppies are rude at whatever Ex-date and price

Further more if this deal does go through Vortive will still own 90% of a private Indian company that we will be handing over good coin for and we really have only a guesstimate of what it's worth.

I suppose it all depends on one's risk appetite.

At the end of the day its all bit of a punt at this end of the market and I just hope we now have a good bunch running the show,. Who know they might just have share holders best interest at heart, unlike the last crew.

..Be careful I reckon...My thoughts only not IA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.