ALA 2.94% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hey Boris, its unfortunate that you didnt manage your risk and...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hey Boris, its unfortunate that you didnt manage your risk and you got caught holding the baby. In spec investing / trading you wouldhave noticed that timing as in when you enter and exit is crucial in specs.

may buy into a absolute dog with no actual chance of ever coming an earnings company but it still rallies 10x becausethe demand and supply fundamentals at the time are favourable.

vice versa for solid earnings companies and supply outweighs demand.

in terms of demand supply of stock ( what actually moves markets) you would have noticed that whenever the stock was smacked down in the low 3's it was absorbed and failed to go low er. This was during the recent sell off when ASX plunged with DOW.

also from what i gather this recent placement has gone into very tight hands Merchant with $3m. Spp of $1.5m ( merchant and BY 50/50 underwriting the $750k ) and rest gping to existing and new 708's

the fact that Merchant are willing and want potentially another 750k worth is a huge plus.

Boris.. you may be feeling the pain but if i had spare funds this is the time id be averaging down. Approx $10m cash with $25m mkt cap.

have some balls and average down or neck up!

i own a fare few. And recently picked up more in SPP + placement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $120.1K 731.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 526460 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 131512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.