CKA 3.57% 8.7¢ cokal limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-141

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    A shelf company ICT paying upfront for a 6% discount deal for a resource we a part owners of valued in the billions?

Who exactly is behind ICT, I wonder?

6% of potentail billions is not an insignificant loss to shareholders. This is the true no brainer!

It does not sit comfortably with me at all, if fact it stinks! This vote is immediately prior to mining contractor mobilisation, coal on barges and TBAR drill results.

I have voted NO!

My preference is a good old fashioned solid offtake agreement with a reputable company! A fair price for a quality resource to benefit all long term holders!

Perret you have nominated COVID, travel restrictions, staff shortages, weather events and broker hesitancy as the basis of your Yes vote campaign, why? Of significance is all of these factors are past tense and irrelevant back ground noise to what will be announced almost immediately after this vote is ratified!

You have correctly nominated Aahanna as the go to logistics team already in place. HPU are to mobilise anytime now and overburden is negligible.

CKA are on the precipice of putting a valuable, high quality and easily salable resource on barges to go to market.

Why is it you want to give it away at a 6% discount when this project is going ahead regardless of ICT involvement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $92.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $39.13K 451.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4847 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 11560 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.