CVN 3.23% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

I know i might get clobbered here for referring to FAR - but the...

1. 3,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    I know i might get clobbered here for referring to FAR - but the similarity ( except the silly Int Arb Court fiasco with FAR) - is that a small aussie Co found a bloody terrific pool of oil with a decent % equity but at the point of getting capital to fund the project everything fell apart. i have no knowledge of what happened other than watching the sp continually get clobbered by the mkt

it seems awful simliar here in CVN land when the success of CVN,s venture into a basin that had been overlooked by all others, find sig asset with a big brother JV partner find themselves on under pressure in terms of their sp just as they are looking to raise capital for the project

the coincidence is too odd - it is not a coincidence IMHO and the big end of town with their F**k you money can play these games and drive down a spectacularly successful exploration Co into the dust if they so desire - or at least until they can get the right price to raise the funds - not CVN,s right price, but the money men.

Pavo success just showed the project will be a long term mutli field project - maybe the big boys are pissed off they missed out and little old CVN came along under the radar to pull off the perfect embarrasment to the majors on how the explore and find oil!!!!

buggered if i know in the end - and as i have said before the disconnect between the mkt from reality just continues to widen - but the disconnect is not some oddball natural event it is driven by the money men in ways silly old me would not have a clue how it all works

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.