CVN 9.68% 17.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

If CVN had come to the retail with an SPP, what would we all be...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    If CVN had come to the retail with an SPP, what would we all be saying now? We all buy at 30 cps and then here we are with a close at 24 cps - down 20%.I am a long term holder and accumulator of CVN - and I was initially a little Pssd that we weren't offered an SPP at the same price as the institutions. If Apus was more of a certainty than Pavo then the retail set (including me) could feel a bit hard done by when they weren't offered an in. That noted, if you believe in the long game here (and I do) then these dips offer real value buying for the long term (and I have been adding). I am also happy to vote yes to the 15% refresh resolution to help give the company the head space to sell more to the insto's (and hang on to as long as they can without the need to sell down their stake to fund field development). If the insto's buy high (30c) and sell off on bad news (which is pretty common in an O&G play) then value exists for those who accumulate. Could you make more elsewhere? You can certainly give it a crack - but accumulation here at these prices is fine by me given what we know. Of course, DYOR. This is not for everyone.Good investing to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $675.5K 4.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59750 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1916292 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.