LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Every prediction? If u understand anything about finance then u...

1. 5,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Every prediction? If u understand anything about finance then u know thet just their human link and Bindtuning acquisitions are worth more than current market caps.
    Ill rrepeat what I have said earlier. I strongly believe that the main reason for delisting is about avoiding a second strike. But that is not to say that ASX clearly gives no value to LVT and that delisting might actually be good value in the long run. If intranet is dead then why is it other companies in the intranet space with similar ARR are valued more than LVT but difference eis either not listed or in nasdaq? Clearly l t is valued more than what it is now.
    I
    I mentioned earlier that Karl is in contact with the lager sharegolsrs and I know this because ei know a friend who is a larger shareholder and has been in direct talk with Karl since delisting announcement through emails and private phone calls. Everything Karl has informed my friend he has also informed asx. So it's not news.
    I atillstill believe in company and especially since recent acquisitions. We have various revenue avenues at rhe moment including my net zero.
    If
    If u don't believe in it then take the loss, move on.
    Last edited by Indytrader1988: 08/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.