LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

My opinion is that every shareholder should vote AGAINST...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    My opinion is that every shareholder should vote AGAINST delisting. Even if you don’t want to hold the company any more your holding will Liekly re-rate to pre-announcement levels in my opinion,.

Im not sure why anyone would for it as there are no benefits, as the management of this business are not visionaries that need to be uninterrupted by their reporting requirements.

If what many post here - eg we need better management etc - then the only way to get that done is to be able to have active ownership of a listed company and vote during meetings.

The cash situation is manageable and given the share price theyand are finally without doubt not able to raise and they need to cost cut immediately to be CF neutral or close to it.

They lose potential $4m in extra funding at favourable terms of they delist which in this envrinment is akin to doing a capital raise at 20c.... if they did that right now $4m would need 100m shares vs 20m new shares ...

anyone who votes in favour of delisting perhaps doesn’t fully appreciate the dilution we will receive... and onto of that the cash position would be greatly reduced....

It’s perplexing that any shareholder is even considering voting in favour,.

My opinion is to vote Against as early as possible and you will hopefully see them come to the market saying that it cant go ahead... share price will rally ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.