LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Overall share price above 4c and trending to pre announcement...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Overall share price above 4c and trending to pre announcement levels points towards market expecting an AGAINST vote..

Risk is you hold and get stuck with illiquid stock if they convince enough people... sell and you potentially lose 50% in your investment short term,

I’m hoping that anyone who holds more than 100,000 shares has half a brain in their head and enough skin in the game to actually vote.... as people who don’t vote get voted as per the chair who will vote for... so its important that everyone who has shares votes.

atomic share registry is where you go and click on “meetings” and “proxy voting” and lodge whatever you like. Just make sure you vote. I think we all also got an email with links on how to vote.

I must admit I’m still not 100% that it will fail, but managements 2 most recent announcements were about convincing us to vote for delisting and a lot of it to do with convincing you there would be liquidity which hints of desperation... so I’m feeling better. And the share price is making me think the market thinks the same, By no means huge volumes but given liquidity should be non existent the volumes between yesterday and today are pleasing.

so i feel that its more likely it will fail if the strike on pay was anything to go by at Novembers AGM last year - as it shows there were over 40% of shares against remuneration report and similar levels against employee incentive plan and loans to directors - that shows active ownership that is keeping management in line. So fingers crossed similar level of interest to vote no......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.