LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-51

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Keep in mind that I HOLD the shares, and its in my interest as a shareholder that it stays liquid. To be transparent I can't say that I will stick around if it gets back to or above pre-announcement levels but at least I can sell on my terms whenever I want. Having said that there are green shoots of the right strategy in terms of upselling to existing large clients and expanding into adjacent and high gross margin products. Again - not sure ill stick around for that ... not sure I have confidence in management but perhaps if they stay listed and the AGM provides them with a massive kick up the @#$ they will finally align themselves with shareholders.

But yes, I think its in the best interest of all shareholders long term, save for Karl and Peter to remain listed. If they stay listed they likely get 2nd strike on remuneration meaning they will see a decrease to their cash component of remuneration, and strikes again on extension of loans and incentive schemes,So they have a lot of work and a lot of incentive if this fails to get the share price rocketing before AGM and requirement to pay back those loans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.