SMN 2.67% 38.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

I've had a quick read through the 2 meeting notifications and...

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I've had a quick read through the 2 meeting notifications and the EGM's vengeance and ferocious attack against Drake is personal and unprofessional. I have NOT seen this from Drake, just laying out their perspective. The current board is SO new, Ross and McLarty, Rick and Brian... there is NO history or performance to be able to be measured and therefore their pretence that they're somehow the right choice is very questionable!

My main concern is the Board composition so this is my current pick on what's been presented:

Ross voting in based on recent performance, as Exec Chair not a bad choice. But a CEO/VP out of Delta would be a brilliant outcome!

Deurloo, thankful for his joining our Board. It's this calibre of person we need more of. Voting in
    Brian Wall, great experience and AEM lead. Voting in

Heinrich, impressive airline experience and happy for him to join. Voting him in.
    Wright, old board but need a local compliance and company sec.

Would love to have Dennis Roach more involved.

These two GM's are confusing. AGM has a set of directors opting for re-election. EGM has Drakes request to rid the board of Wright and Mclarty, as well as Love, so we'd be left with Anthony, Heinrich, Brian? and Deurloo?

So the outcome, IF all resolutions carried for both GM's is what?

Which is the prevailing outcome?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.010(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 38.0¢ $3.997K 10.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 9374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.