LLI 9.09% 15.0¢ loyal lithium limited

I don't think the project needs ponds or DLE as it is a...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I don't think the project needs ponds or DLE as it is a sedimentary deposit where the lithium is hosted in a clay matrix rather than dissolved in solution. Have a look at similar projects that are more advanced. Lithium Americas has a NI 43-101 Technical Report on their website (or you can find it on Sedar's site) that shows and describes in detail the flow sheet. LAC has a pilot plant and laboratory in Reno where they produce battery grade LCE from their clay. The technology uses sulphuric acid to leach the lithium from the clay, the technology itself is not innovative or new but is being applied to lithium clays for the first time.

Bacanora is another sedimentary clay deposit in Mexico that is the most advanced globally but uses a different roasting process that avoids acid but needs high energy inputs. The project is now owned by Ganfeng.

The other interesting clay deposit is Ioneer's Rhyolite Ridge project in Nevada. This project is being held up on environmental issues but the clay has a high boron level that provides credits in offsetting production costs. Ioneer claim they will produce LCE at the lowest cost of any project including hard rock and brine. The clay at Scotty's also has high boron levels which may provide us with similar cost advantages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $64.45K 422.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 200001 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.