SYA 3.70% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

You completely missed the point were did i say that i bought in...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1380
    You completely missed the point were did i say that i bought in at those prices i was referring to the way you attacked others and calling them cry babies because you bought in at a much lower point if you bought in at the tops 28's to 38's like alot of others did off the hype and what the company was putting out then you wouldnt be a happy camper either, alot of things have happened in the past 12 months that have been detrimental to all holders but the ones feeling the most pain are those who entered at prices well above and who's saying they were wrong the SP (oh yes you) should be near 50 to 60 cents if it wasnt for the blatant manipulation that has been bestowed upon us...has nothing to do with the entry price, what it was was the attack by a knob thinking he knows it all and thinking his above other posters because he didnt like the way they were venting their frustration with the company, no more no less.

Maybe thats it you said you've been in that position but learnt the hard way so your answer is tuff sheet for others whereby I see those others who bought in at the top and feel for them knowing what they are going through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.486M 56.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 4860694 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1356590 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.