SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-246

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    Exactly @jasen. I have been reading a lot of complaints from short term holders who have bought in on the way up, and now sp price has lost momentum. And how great it is to be a LTHs.

I too saw a paper lost of around 50% when I purchased in @4-5.4c about 2 years ago, when they were in the middle of announcing the NAL acquisition decision. The share price plummeted to around 2.6c (from memory)

A lot of the impatient and sceptics sold out, but I had a gut feeling they would win, so instead of selling I bought more and managed to average down to around 4.2c.

l believe we are in a very similar position today, as there are debacles relating to PLL OTA, will the Sayona team be successful in restarting NAL, and are better technologies out there that will supersede lithium ion technology such as hydrogen, sodium ion, sodium sulphate, ect…

As early as next month, when we announce our first shipment and possibly off-takes partners, watch how the vibe on this forum changes.And in a year time when there is a new flow of short term holders buying in, let the cycle repeats itself.

I have seen this phenomenon happen too often, which make me sick of replying to the short term holders.

Rome wasn’t built in a day!

Last edited by Timtam15: 19/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.146M 34.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
192 43663104 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3291593 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.