LRV 20.0% 12.0¢ larvotto resources limited

my only concern here now is because of this proposed cap raise...

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    my only concern here now is because of this proposed cap raise and hillgrove purchase, we may not see true value of positive eyre and mt isa results .. ..

yeah dilution is terrible but I guess if they progressing ahead with Hill grove then it needs to get into production soon, till then who knows it may just be a balance sheet item.

to be honest Ron is more suited to gold mining as per his previous experience, so that's where he sees the potential. if he can prove up 2m oz of gold and get into production (plant already there), 40k oz per year production and say $500 per oz profit margin (15% ebita margin to current price), this could generate $20m ebita per year - conservative numbers

yes if this gets approved we may see another raise or possible funding (mark did say talks have already started funding talks on webinar)so looks like they got enough support to push through.

Ron did say they got some REE stuff back from labs which is interesting- I guess his talking about recovery rates

glah
    Last edited by lifegoals: 23/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.020(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 13.5¢ 10.0¢ $489.1K 4.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 103000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.