LRV 4.76% 10.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-5

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I agree with you TFP but are you a shareholder?

LRV spent the past 5 months on HILLGROVE & last man standing. ANTIMONY is a critical mineral (so are REE, LITHIUM, COPPER) with ANTIMONY supply dominated by the PRC. GAGE are Chinese controlled & TRIAFUGA are a UAE entity.

If LRV sharehllders do not support then GAGE will hold > 20% and effective control over LRV (this is detailed in the HILLGROVE presentation). I am surprised that FIRB approvals are not required with other clearances.

LRV board will require additions and no doubt these will be GAGE/TRI recommended nominees/appointees.

LRV have assay/drilling results due and potentially both EYRE and MT ISA are positive ... LRV shareholders must know these outcomes of before potentially GIFTING potential upside to GAGE with HILLGROVE to be the focus of future attention based on the HILLGROVE webinar (not all LRV foundation assets).

IMHO LRV (Ron) is a ONE MAN SHOW and HILLGROVE will remain difficult. Capital raisings 1HY24 noting small amount raised for working capital (EYRE, MT ISA & NZ plus corporate) shown in the HILLGROVE presentation.

If HILLGROVE is acquired then GAGE will be driving LRV & potentially its % control or by debt (secured convertible note).

IMHO the risks that HILLGROVE presents far outweigh the benefits ... GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $25.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $91.10K 910.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42154 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 283698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.