LRV 8.33% 11.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-62

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    The only thing this has done is taken the focus away from yet another timeline missed by Ron.
    Results expected for Eyre by the end of September. Its now Oct 25, still no results.

I don't care what he emails people around we are getting them in or the REE results are "interesting".
    He is the master of bs. He said the first Isa drilling and the NZ drilling results had "interesting" results and we all know how they have turned out.

Personally, I think Ron will hold any results that could help our SP until this decision has been made.
    If we rocket to 20c on a find, it makes it more difficult to get buy in to a plan to sell shares at 7c.

For most companies I wouldn't even think of their top person withholding results but we have seen it with Isa and NZ results.

I will be voting for this acquisition only because I want the SP to increase so I can leave this company without such a heavy loss.
    I think this acquisition will temporarily pump the price at one point in the next 12 months.

I have lost pretty much all patience and hope on Eyre and Isa now. Isa was meant to be the flagship and we haven't even got results for two campaigns and now we are trying to turn on a dim for this project. Ron has no focus no accountability and no clue.

Honestly does my head in to think what could have been, if we had a better management team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $32.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $119.5K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 122475 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 211875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.