LRV 8.33% 11.0¢ larvotto resources limited

hi guys just thought I would share with you all, as much as I...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    hi guys

just thought I would share with you all, as much as I hate dilution for upcoming acquisition, I am liking the gold acquisition.

this is only good if they can get into production!!

it was hard to find a good comparable for gold acquisition, however Bellevue gold (BGL) is a $1.6b market cap gold producer (soon) ..their resource is up past 3m oz at 9.9% gold

hill grove will have 1.4m oz gold around 6% mark, the importance here is how quickly we build up reserves, early indications are 2m plus oz of gold

I urge everyone to read BGL latest presentation where they give their journey from exploration to various resource updates and now final construction with production end of 2023

so back to LRV, I think we can allow 1-2 years from now till production, why!

1. resource expansion needs to be made
    2. with gold producer you will need to iron out prepcesses and efficiency
    3. plant is ready with minimal capital works required

in terms of further dilution, I think we will see one or two more raises before this gets into production, my guestimate is 400m to 500m shares on issue after all this

on the upside, if this turns into a Bellevue, this 40O m odd shares will be worth $4 each - $1.6m valuation

well conservative let's say $1b valuation will be around $2.50

again all this is on the assumption that the company becomes as producer, Ron and mark have done these gold stuff before

glah, research and vote responsibly
    Last edited by lifegoals: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $32.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $119.5K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 122475 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 211875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.