HFR 3.03% 34.0¢ highfield resources limited

Klip Klop.....lovely posts.....upfront n honest n...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Klip Klop.....lovely posts.....upfront n honest n realistic....and written from an "in n outer"'s viewpoint...a legitimate approach and (hopefully for you) a money spinner.

My investment in HFR is however, long haul (as is EMR's.)

Your descriptor of Muga as a "tier 1 project" accords with my view.....it is also my view that HFR will be a take-over target.

Of course the time frame is way beyond anyone's expectation....it could be considered a bit rough though to blame the board for the time lag...what more could they have done to speed up the process?....bribery was a suggested approach but, as well as being illegal [any overseas bribery would also be a breach of Oz laws] it would have gone against the high and admirable social values of the company...those high values (not just words...but actual deeds conducted and to be conducted in their site area and surrounds) give credence to respecting HFR not just as a "tier 1 [money-making] project" investment, but also as an ethical investment worthy of a "feel good" dividend ...an intangible bonus.

The real bonus will be the take-over offer, not likely to come until the show is actually up n running.

The danger will be a decision by EMR (and or affiliates) to "take-over" the whole show from within...(at demonstrably low present market valuation).

This is where the board would need to act with savvy and integrity to block such a low level take-over attempt.

It would be good if EMR and the board would come out with their thoughts on such potential attempt...in fact, I think it is almost incumbent upon the board to inform their long term patient shareholders of their (the board's) likely reaction to such attempt. Information of that nature is surely within the board's remit and ethical responsibility (see earlier social values reference) as representatives of all shareholders.

Regulars know that I always point to my optimism about HFR's fortunes....and to Klip Klop, I say "good on you" for your short time dabbles in HFR, but to the long termers, I say "hang in" there because my optimism about HFR's future remains strong because the fundamentals that have been presented at AGMs n other presentations are still there....[like a fired up religious devotee at a fire n brimstone sermon, each time I hear those fundamentals I race out and buy more]....mind you, I am now aware or the expression 'overweight n underwater'.

Yours in continuing optimism....Al Dinga....cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $133.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 34.0¢ $5.44K 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63033 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 5402 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 33.0¢ 11111
Last updated 11.14am 14/06/2024 ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.