CCO 11.1% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    The company published a document on 8th August 2023 stating that there were 59,347,277 CCOOPT options on issue. I guess that these are now referred to as CCOOA - but I could be wrong. The annual report published on 31st August 2023 makes no mention of these in the capital structure of the company. WHY NOT! Now we are asked to vote for resolutions handing out millions and millions and zillions of options and fully paid shares for placements that occurred months and months before the annual report was published. This is news to me. Was there any mention of this in the annual report? I am not going to read the entire 105 pages to find out. The summary of the capital structure towards the end of annual reports usually disclose this type of information. What is the reason for these twelve resolutions? Apparently the company secretary at the time was a dill and so was the lead manager at the sponsoring broker firm. This is no small oversight - it is huge and speaks to ineptitude at the company. Surely other people at the company getting paid good money should have been alert to it. And if so WHEN did they know and WHAT did they do about it? It is very late in the piece now, and investors such as myself have bought into the company based on spurious detail. NOT HAPPY! I will be voting NO to all resolutions.
    The only silver lining is that the company seems to be increasing sales atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $26.34K 3.230M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18113679 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1366674 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.