IDA 3.66% 8.5¢ indiana resources limited

I am disappointed that the board is directing shareholders to...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I am disappointed that the board is directing shareholders to vote in favour of removing Mr Ward as a director yet has given no reasons as to why we should vote in favour. I note the following paragraph has been included in the notice:

"This Explanatory Memorandum should be read in conjunction with and forms part of the
    accompanying Notice. The purpose of this Explanatory Memorandum is to provide
    information to Shareholders in deciding whether or not to pass the Resolutions in the Notice."

How are we supposed to know whether it is in our interests to have Mr Ward removed or not if we don't why they want him removed? There could be a perfectly good reason; or they could have a dubious reason.

Maybe all will be revealed at the meeting but I suspect that like me it will not be possible for most shareholders to attend and most will be voting in advance.

I would have thought removing a director is a serious matter the full reasons for which should be disclosed to shareholders. I'll be voting against.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $52.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $87.22K 1.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 724029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.