CDX 2.08% 4.9¢ cardiex limited

Yep, most of the unicorn tech companies began with some...

1. 15,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Yep, most of the unicorn tech companies began with some misunderstood reckless visionary on the spectrum blowing everyone's money on their crazy idea and suffering endless criticism until they went live and proved themselves, after which the critics start falling over themselves to get a piece of the action. There is no orderly pathway to becoming a multi billion dollar disruptive tech company. There's alot of risk and alot of unconventional practice until there suddenly isn't.

This thread was a much happier place when commentators were mostly people who understood all of this.

The last few years has been punishing, but nothing has been as painful as listening to people repeatedly insisting that the company needs to aim lower, be more dull, try and blend in with all the other normal small caps.

Can't wait for the day it either goes supernova or implodes, because this last year or two has been torturous, I can't work out what I would prefer, having a stake in a $50billion global remote health monitoring and diagnostic company or being broke amd mever having to read another whiny post about Craig's ponytails and the single instance of switching from placement to debt/equity in half a decade of financial support at elevated prices ever again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $14.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $14.48K 289.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118885 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 443797 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 30806
Last updated 12.29pm 13/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.