NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-23

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I think the other issue we have here is accessing the U.S. govt funds for critical minerals. I don’t believe the govt will provide funds to an offshore listed company (even though they’ll employ locals) and still be in country. There’s probably a “local” ownership component which needs to be met.

I’ve given this more thought overnight and feel as though Nova is not coming from a position of strength. If we don’t get this done we could be stuck with raising on the ASX and never see the possibility of US govt funding. Possibly US investors know this so they won’t pay a premium because Nova needs to list whichever way it’s done. It comes down to what do we want? List and get possible access to US govt funds, don’t list and we keep down this same path and then need to raise to progress both gold and antimony resources. I’m leaning towards list get it done and hopefully the IPO sparks interest in the stock and we realise proper value that way. I don’t like it, I thought this would be done at a premium, but they appear to have our balls in a vice…….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $28.92K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191302 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 12858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.