CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

They would easily pay 5-10c when they would be convinced that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3878
    They would easily pay 5-10c when they would be convinced that the MC could reach $500m when both, GBM and AML get their rego trials approved by the FDA and that when they get FDA drug approval the MC will reach the $billion range.

Assuming 1.7b shares on issue after those 800m, the sp would be at 25-30c and then reach the $ range. That is what the chair needs to present after the COO / CMO has presented the incredible science and the peer comparison. I would achieve exactly that having those data as back up. But it takes to be present at those presentations and show the fighting spirit. If you want to sell a Ferrari you can't sell it the dull way like selling a Fiat 500.

Steini, you are arrogant, nobody could sell it that way. Really? If ALA can sell NOTHING for a lot, I can sell a LOT for a decent amount.

That's why I have started contacting top 20 holders to put pressure on Hopper. If we want things to improve we have to start somewhere. Just complaining on HC won't change anything.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.