CHM 12.5% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

SH Value erosion here at CHM is phenomenal ,, The BOD and Senior...

1. 11,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6137
    SH Value erosion here at CHM is phenomenal ,, The BOD and Senior Management will be asking "Do you want fries with that" at their next job...

where the F@#%k is Management? missing in action ,,,,, strange how ASIC are sleeping at the wheel on this one ,, if CHM went back up to 3.6 unanswered you could be sure we would get a speeding ticket ...

I have never met Hopper so I don't form opinions on those I haven't personally met ,,, but on reflection of the current charts for his companies ,,, I'm starting to form a poor opinion,,,, BUT the Entire BOD need to be held accountable... Considering a Biotechs Value is all in the Science and there has been no Poor or conflicting data ,,, I must admit the silence from Management does increasingly look deliberate... Price suppression by deliberate action is one thing SH value erosion here ,,,, maybe a few in the Top 20 should throw in a Take Over Bid ,,, $17m that would wake up ASIC and trounce any deliberate strategy to weaken the value here at CHM... NZT

Any decent Management would have thrown in a TH by now to stop the hemorrhaging ,, bandages aisle 4 ,,, Mops aisle 6, tunicates available at reception for SH.....
    Boardroom Floor at CHM
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6220/6220322-84d50af982fcb141d8129f1b519788d1.jpg
    Red Red Red everywhere and not a Senior Manager in sight ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $28.92K 1.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95523 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.