CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I think the share price of CHM has been caught up in a bit of a...

1. 5,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    I think the share price of CHM has been caught up in a bit of a "fear vortex " ...and thats also happening with IMU at the moment.

So many posters posting total unsubstantiated crap & drivel LOL - like throwing thing kindling onto a fire of fear and uncertainty --- Lots of heat ...initially ...very little substance .
    From a personal point of view .... I don't mind it ...as I've been picking a few up as the readies become available .

Regarding Jenifer - yeah she probably was good .... and arguably a good sales person and ambassador for the company.

She struck a deal to get paid $3 mill a year ...at time when spec Biotecs were hill were all the rage ( a great salesperson !!! )

...meanwhile the IP is the IP .... she has a reputation to protect .... and I assume she believes in the IP .... and also her reputation .

My view like many others is that the IP could be worth hundreds of millions of dollars ....and much more ....... and I'm guessing Jenifer is NOT the only person who can bring the R & D to fruition !!! ( its a team effort )

What's the market Cap of CHM today .... ???
    What's the potential upside . ???

We could see a bounce from here quite easily I think .

Jenifer is smart - her shares in CHM didn't cost her a whole lot .... ( understatement )...so why would she sell at such a pathetic level ..... when theres a chance they could double or tripple on one or two small data results ????

The payday for her from that holding could make 3 mill a year look like "chicken shit "

For the people with brains .... have a crack .... people [paid 30 cents a share 3-4 years ago ...the IP is 3-4 years more advanced ...and the stock is selling at a 94% discount .

Have a go ya mugs !!!

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.