CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Less than 20% voted but of them of course 95% YES. Looks like PH...

1. 12,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3762
    Less than 20% voted but of them of course 95% YES. Looks like PH voted almost alone on this as he holds 19.99%.

The other NO votes came from me and a few others.

At least he answered my questions but still not taking any responsibility for the sp performance. Can't raise at 10c which would equal to 85m MC. Strange, ALA could. The data question wasn't answered, I asked why he isn't selling the data already achieved for the CRs and he came up with a non-question related answer similar that CHM can't sell a trial.

Whether he uses the 800m share facility to the max needs to be seen, but I think at that low level there is no alternative.

Rebecca presented similar to JC, that's good. Obviously she is one of the first gen of scientist growing up with CAR-T, hence her ease to talk about it. Let's see if CDH17 can overcome the autologous problems, but as a third gen of those auto cells we hope it will work. At least the NK trials run on allogeneic cells, the new standard for CAR-T.

NK-cell trials are paid ( the most of the costs ) by the clinics / unis, that helps saving.

Rebcca said there are problems to get CHM 1101 to the part of the brain where needed, maybe IMU's co-op with an improved delivery system ( up to 100x ) could help.

Pipelines are a screaming buy, MC is a screaming buy, PH unfortunately gave no indication that could suggest that he will fight for a better CR sp level. He mentioned the sp fall before several times, blamed it on the general market and some " Steinis " and yet, it was him heavily discounting the CRs shortly after.

Time will tell and at least as long as the science delivers there is a high chance of still making a MOZZA. People can be replaced easily, the science and data can't.

I will buy back now my mid 2c sold shares as long some sell them closer to 1.5c than 2c, if all goes well then by the end of '24 / early '25 the sp could be back at 10c if PH raises responsibly. Changed sentiment to buy, based on the impression Rebacca made, no hesitation to mention some minor obstacles,
    that is a good sign, plus, a young achiever is needed amongst the oldies.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.