CHM 6.25% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I agree. It's a very big leep to connect the two. And there...

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014
    I agree. It's a very big leep to connect the two. And there is no evidence that supports it.

it wasn't that long ago we had posters arguing that JC was too expensive and should be replaced. Now that she has gone, we have posters stating she left because she wasn't happy with how the company was going. Talk about jumping at shadows.

This is a high-risk investment. This end of the market isn't for everyone, and it certainly isn't a place to get emotional about holdings.

Pipeline and pipeline progress vs. market cap are the important things. That's the only way to see future potential. And that's how any institution investors will be looking at it. Just because they have mentioned 800 million shares doesn't mean that all of those will be used at the same time. But lets consider if they are:

The institution would be investing the equivalent of the whole 158% of market cap of CHM for a 62% holding. That's high risk to the max if you ask me. There is no way any institution would be allowed to do that unless it's a private company.

But if anyone was willing to take that risk, I would suggest that would be a very big tick of confidence for CHM. I would also suggest that if PH can pull that off, he didn't do it by down ramping the company. Who knows, maybe JCs salary was preventing the deal from being done ( pure speculation based on no evidence, just like most of the posts above). : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $24.72K 1.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2303246 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6238 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 1329876
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.