AVW 0.00% 0.1¢ avira resources ltd

Ann: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-28

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

WHAT ... You cant remember what you posted !, you cant even follow links to what you had posted previously !.

I remember you could not even remember posting the posts you had just made, its almost as if you have some dissonance with reality
    either due to senility or some break with reality ,,..that coupled with your paranoia of the others talking about you and you lashing out at them when they were not talking about you makes people avoid you and the channels.

Occasionally we think their has been break through with you and progress has been made as you recognize what you have said and done and admit your errors and mistake then a week late you come back because you think someone was talking about you and they were not.
    This happened only a few days ago.

Even when people reach out to you to calm you and friend you ..you attack them ,so they all give up.
    I blame your behavoir and disconnect with reality due to the fact you can not accept the reality that you lost money with AVW, SHE,SRY or CI1
    and on every share you have invested in .

You buy on a IPO when the market is in a bubble or near the top of price bubble, if you look at numbers in the accounts then you would have avoided the mistakes that are so obviously painful to you. but you dont like numbers or accounting and attack others who post real numbers .

You really need help in cumming to terms with your financial loss;s and take responsibility for them.

Your not the only one who lost money on AVW, CI1 or SRY, but your the only one who blames others and loses touch with reality attacking many posters across numerous channels, especially those who are profitable. No one said investing was easy and the best thing you can do is get an education on this.

Get some mental health or find a charity in India to help you with you issues and enjoy your life rather than attacking other human beings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.