RSG 1.46% 67.5¢ resolute mining limited

I find the whole thing is bordering on the ridiculous.I'm going...

1. 1,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I find the whole thing is bordering on the ridiculous.

I'm going to work on my resume tonight and will be sending it off to RSG tomorrow.

I'm struggling thought to show that I can be as incompetent as management have been over the past month, six months, year, five years.....gee, just how long has it been... Anyway, I digress. Clearly there is a great emphasis placed on incompetence, so I'm really trying to work it up so that the Board gives me a huge package of options and shares as well. Maybe even a golden handshake if I can show just how unqualified and incompetent I really am.

Once appointed, I reckon I could do something really bad to hammer the share price and then collect my 20% on the dead cat bounce back up.

What did it cost to put together that 70 something page encyclopedia. Is the Board of Directors really serious? What kind of joke is this company becoming?

Get rid of the board and management and keep the mines....except Syama and Ravenswood and Bibiani....

Where is the "laughing so hard I'm crying" box under sentiment....I don't know which box to tick.

Cheers

Rosco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.8¢ $10.88M 16.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36098 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 377203 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.