GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

okay so the disadvantages are " if the listing on NASDAQ does...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    okay so the disadvantages are " if the listing on NASDAQ does not occur the Company may need to source additional capital via debt financing which may not be available"...."As of the date of this Notice there is no certainty that the Company will list on NASDAQ" and if this is delayed "this could have an adverse impact on the Company's financial position"... And further the "reduction in obligations with listing in ASX will include relief from reporting .. and removal of certain restrictions on the issue of shares by the company"So I am supposed to trust Yacov who has a track record of three years of missed goals and deadlines on this crucial issue? All because of some carrot whether it be MOU's or now NASDAQ?? Look I want to believe in the company and follow this through but cannot see the supporting evidence...I hope to ring the company to clarify what they meant by minority shareholders may perceive a disadvantage and how many shares constitutes a minority holder? Anyway this is rubble land where I am considered and a dream of a phoenix rising..Good luck to everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.