CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Amazing good old TS never fails to disappoint! TS- You can look...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Amazing good old TS never fails to disappoint!

TS- You can look forward to no dilution

Fact-diluted to hell multiple times

TS-Dividend postponed

Fact-Never came

I’m absolutely disgusted at how CFE has turned out due to complete incompetence by management failing for so long to deliver anything except very consistent returns to line their own pockets at every opportunity!

Im very angry that TS has not pursued the 20 Million we are owed and effectively has not been held to account for his numerous failings over a long period of time.

Seems this is all to try and take the spotlight off CFE TS and it’s history of poor performance & dodgy failed deals plus pure negligence & make it more difficult to investigate in the future.

The reason for the current slight pump imo is all the cronies buying shares to try and secure enough shares to get the proposed deal over the line.

No reasonable share holder could possibly believe that is in our best interests, I’d rather see it wound up & TS held to account for the numerous failings.

IMO this will rise a little bit higher till enough shares are traded that the deal can be passed.

This has to be one of the worse shares ever listed on the ASX & a full investigation should occur into all dealings and subsequent announcements on the ASX.

I will lose an ocean on this and have 25 years to think about it like so many others & can only hope that it rises enough to get a small portion of my investment back to put into something that is worthwhile.

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.