GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Please, no emails to the Dr. This has been planned out over...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Please, no emails to the Dr. This has been planned out over months, if not years. The prospectus would have been meticulously put together by people who do it for a living. It is written the way it is for a reason.

A couple of initial thoughts. I think they have chosen to issue only 5 million shares for two reasons. One is that, as Galilee mentioned yesterday, the Dr. will not want to dilute his control of the company too much. Two is that they have counted the funds raised (approx 27 million US) as part of current shareholder equity. This, along with the post June cap raise, will see the Equity standard (30 mil) met (I mistakenly thought GEM was filling this role). It looks like they well and truly meet the Market Value standard as well. Meeting two standards is probably a safer strategy.

I think the company is aiming big, very big. I'm especially interested in the advertising campaign that they mention and the developments in China. Most of us thought that China was off the boil, but it seems like it is still all systems go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.