GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I've done a bit of research this morning and I'm pretty sure we...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    I've done a bit of research this morning and I'm pretty sure we are headed for the third (and lowest) tier of NASDAQ, which is the NASDAQ Capital Market. As far as I can see, we don't meet the listing requirements for the Global Select or Global tiers. The other compelling clue is that to list on the NASDAQ Capital tier under the Equity Standard, you need shareholder equity of 5 million US. After the recent raise of AU 5 million, they have probably found a way to reach that US 5 million requirement (maybe revenue for this quarter was exceptionally good). It is possible to list on the NASDAQ Capital Market at 2, 3 or 4 dollars depending on some variables. Pre-consolidation, 2 dollars = 15.5 cents AU, 3 dollars = 23 cents and 4 dollars = 31 cents. Even at 2 dollars, we are almost three times above the current share price.

A market cap of around 200 million US sounds about right to me if the forecast of over 84000 patients for the year is met. As I've previously posted, to reach that 84000, we would need to be seeing monthly patient numbers of at least 20,000 by December. If we carry that 20000 per month forward for 2021, we are talking US 40-60 million in revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.