JAL 0.00% 3.1¢ jameson resources limited

Yes spot on. I just followed your example and of course voted...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    Yes spot on. I just followed your example and of course voted against all 5 thru the proxy. When I first heard of his addition to the register the name rang a bell. So i googled him. OMG! It all came back to me. Hopefully they have all the substantial s/h on board like Aust Super. This is one bad dude. I would not want him going up to 19. something percent as is envisaged. He is already trying to screw the company expecting an unrealistic spotters' fee as outlined by Jameson. I shudder to think what his package would be along with his mate. Nothing left for us. Definitely not suited for the sensibilities surrounding our Canadian approval. We need to continue with the delicate approach and remain nimble on our feet. Nothing delicate about the proponent. We are on-side with the Canadian Auths - this event could screw it up. And maybe that is the ploy - ditch Canada and replace with whatever project he has mind. Then where would we be! He does not have the where-with-all to incorporate under his own steam so he decides to jump into Jameson to suck under its soft underbelly. I have seen it all before.

Of course everyone has a right to use their vote as they see fit but having said that I would urge all small s/h like us to take the time to vote against. In my opinion most convenient way is to give your proxy vote to Chairman up front thru Automic. As I have an account it did not take me 5 mins. Perhaps - maybe wishful thinking on my part - the extra-ord meeting will be withdrawn on the realisation he is outvoted. Mgt should reject his bid to go up to <20%. As already pointed out by management we could have done without this distraction. No good will come of it if he was successful. The audacity is outrageous - you have not paid me enough so I will kick you out! Yeh sure! Mr 10% is testing existing management/board mettle.

Individually we have no power but collectively we do. Check out MTH and LVT if you have time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 56400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.