ZNO 3.70% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

That is exactly what I expect will happen as well. I think we...

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    That is exactly what I expect will happen as well. I think we might be expecting too much detail pertaining to the future to be contained in the full year results when we may need to wait for that until the AGM. Ultimately (after the AGM) I want to know about (not in any particular order):
    1. Confirmed and forward estimated growth in key local and international markets, including potential new markets, in particular US, India, China, South America, mainland Europe and South East Asia. Where is the focus? This might include an insight on how we have been tracking during the first 8 weeks of the current FY.
    2. What we are doing to proactively select quality distributors in key markets who will actively promote the brand in a responsible manner to deliver growth. The Hong Kong price gouging story worried me, which is why I hope ZNO will establish recommended retail prices which may vary per international region.
    3. What are the key growth strategies in relation to international regions, targeted industries, products etc? How is the cash in the bank going to be used to deliver these?
    4. What we are doing to develop potential new products to be added to the range and the timing of this.
    5. An assurance that we have supply under control, both in terms of quantity and quality, including how we are going to achieve this or have achieved this. The notices of stock not being out of supply or deliveries having some major issues like leaking bottles or missing orders is of concern to me for what is a $400m+ company with the ambition to become a billion dollar company.
    6. Has ZNO identified new key positions within the company that need to be filled to help the company manage and optimise growth whilst the opportunities are as great as they still are? PH can't do it all by himself.
    7. Details on animal health performance, including growth, future outlook etc.
    8. An outlook of what the company expects to be doing in a post COVID world should an effective vaccine become available.
    9. What is ZNO doing to get regulatory approval in the various international markets to allow it to make the 24 hours and 30 days COVID (and others) claims for its products? Will the company seek TGA approval for its hand sanitizer, like some other non-alcohol based HS companies are apparently doing?
    10. Marketing strategies to improve brand recognition. What can the company do to highlight how successful it has been and should this include an insight into the type of multi national conglomerates that are using Zoono to protect their staff and customers? (I know that has been dismissed, but I'd still like to see that happen)
    11. Communication strategies to inform the market as appropriate with a view of achieving less volatility in the SP. Could the comoany be doing more?
    11. An overview of typical B2B ordering patterns, i.e. every 3 months, 6 months, what? Perhaps an insight into what caused the massive growth in April and the subsequent relatively large drops. Was April a one-off or does the company expect that this can be repeated on a semi regular basis?
    12. Customer retention rates. What is the company doing to optimise these?
    13. How is the company engaging with its distributors with a view of optimising sales, service and repeat business? Does the company share information on successful distributor practices from particular countries with the other distributors (best practice sharing)? Does ZNO have KPIs with its distributors that go beyond the minimum amount of product that needs to be sold?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $693 24.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89009 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 67313 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.