ZNO 16.7% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

@badideaThe articles and research you linked make sense....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    @badidea

The articles and research you linked make sense. However, as any research they assume constant environment. What I am saying is that live animal market is on a rapid decline that is not yet in the historical data.

Two reasons why cell culture and plant based alternatives will kill it:
    - Economics - On one side you have high food inflation due to rocketing input costs; and stagnant wages. On the other side you have a technology that is driving the productivity. So while the cost of producing live meat is increasing, the cost of producing cell cultured meat is decreasing. Meat is not a staple that many people think it is, so demand is not as elastic as rice or potatoes.
    - Ethics - Climate change, cruelty and other fringe debates.

If you think people won't accept the change to cultured meat, I invite you to check out a process of making a fruit smoothie. Most of it is powder and may be a little piece of canned or frozen fruit. Unless you specifically ask for a Real Fruit smoothie (frozen) or a Real Fresh Fruit smoothie (from actual fruit) and even then you'd have to see whether they can take it over the line with just 25% as the main ingredient to call it that.

So unless people specifically ask for a steak from a real cow that was cut up then they wouldn't have a clue what meat they are getting. A bit like Maccas, you wouldn't want to know what is in their meat patties.

So yeah a bit of a diversion, but if Zoono bets on the declining AH market it's their choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.