ZNO 12.9% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

I don’t know about Zoono making big money through animal health,...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I don’t know about Zoono making big money through animal health, they’ve been at it for years and I haven’t seen any progress. Being a holder it would be a nice surprise though.

However as a side point: even if there is a decline in the amount of farmed animals (which I don’t think there will be),
    - it will be a slow process, think about all the meat eaters in the world who loooove their meat, most people really. You really think a vast majority of them will just turn vegan overnight? I for one wouldn’t...your imaginary vegan utopia would take decades...
    - real meat and livestock will demand a huge premium...each cow/pig/chicken will be worth multiples of what they are today. Farmers wont be able to afford to lose even 1 to illness, they’ll protect them however they can...

Veganism and plant based meat alternatives may be growing at a rapid rate, but it’s not causing an equally rapid decline in the alternative. Meat is definitely a staple. We will have AI automating 99% of jobs before we get rid of meat. I wouldn’t worry about the animal health market, plenty of time for Zoono to make plenty of money if they do crack it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $6.198M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $8.434K 292.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 437298 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 85245
Last updated 11.35am 06/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.