DGL 3.23% 45.0¢ dgl group limited

Yeah Ive watched you put lipstick on this sow (DYOR) since Feb...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Yeah Ive watched you put lipstick on this sow (DYOR) since Feb 24 and where's that got us? And each time the market has rejected your "superior analysis" you hit us with your routine mantra "Oh great time to top up" only to watch this thing fall more. So frankly I don't think you're in a position to explain anything to anyone.Thing is, I sincerely hope (for my own sake - not that my investment in DGL is that big, thank god) that Monday the market will put aside the 19% drop in NPAT but Im not confident. Its a big drop and the size of the drop is not one I or (I believe) the market expected and I anticipate will weigh heavily on the SP on Monday.

This thing should have recovered since that huge fall in Feb because the geniuses here were "explaining to us" that the drop was just a market overreaction to the last report instead its lost around another 20%. And when you look at the chart, since April 22 this thing has been dropping almost non-stop (with hardly any respite) from $4.49 to barely hanging on to 50c. Something else is going on and your positive spin might be resonating on some in this forum but the markets not buying it no matter how superior you think your analysis is.

Let's be clear,I do think this thing will recover ultimately but after the last report the feeling expressed by some in this forum was that this report would give it a good hurry along. Instead this report gave us no reason to celebrate IMO and a lot of people were acknowledging that it wasn't a great report. Lets hope your right and the market agrees with you on Monday but I have my doubts. Nevertheless Ill be very happy to be wrong. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $128.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.0¢ $142.9K 312.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 64880 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 7966 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.