SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting 30 May 2012 , page-132

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Geobrand2 TB's reply

"However I can summarise his response regarding the 15c options - it is a standard commercial practise to set such a robust premium to current share price".

Now this statement alone,should have all SSN shareholders concerned,even,"alacrity".

What the hell does standard commercial practise mean????Standard Commercial Practise to what????.How the f### can TB write something like that.What does he think you are Geobrand2,a 12 year old kid.

Isn't TB the one that told us the company as it stands,is worth around $2.12c???.Isn't TB the one that said 8 months plus ago the company would be worth $26.00 in 18 months time.
    It now time for all SSN shareholders to be concerned for their investment with SSN under TB's management.TB hasn't delivered,and I now believe,he may not deliver at all.I will wait for the next announcement,when TB gets the guts to put one out,then will re-asses

As I posted before,TB now wears better suits than me,better cuff links than me,better shoes than me and is living the life of Riley.The gentleman that told me this would have 100 times more money than TB would ever have in his life time.

Live and learn.I wish I wasn't such a slow learner,it would of saved me a lot of grief with SSN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.