MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Andlgo, We share the same thoughts. As a long time shareholders,...

1. 21 Posts.
    Andlgo,

We share the same thoughts. As a long time shareholders, I just want the share price to recover fast. Breeze withholding MMR document and shareholder's contacts etc.. only forces MMR management to recover what is needed to function as a company. As the biggest shareholder, Breeze should be ashamed that he is destroying the company and himself. I called the company recently and encouraged them not to waste time with a loser like Breeze and think shareholders first.

With all respect, I give credit for the team paying themselves $1 board fee trying to create value and having to fend off the attacks of Breeze regularly. Breeze had left the company less than half a million in the bank when the board fired him if I go by the last annual report. We know well that a 3D seismic survey will cost close to $5M. It is unfair for anyone to do anything substantial with the little cash on hand.

From my conversation with the MMR team, they are working hard on fund raising and also re-evaluation of the rocks, something that Breeze had ignored rather than choosing to believe what he wanted to believe. The results speaks for themselves. I am also now fully convinced with my other oil and gas investments that an oil company cannot be managed by a stock broker with no subsurface and hand-on experience.

Just wanted Breeze to know that he is the wrong man to run an oil and gas company and he will not have the support of many shareholders like myself who have witnessed the damages he brought to MMR.

Time out Breeze and GET OUT!

HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.